Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Grusendorf claims he has the votes

Yep, Grusendorf says that he enough votes to get HB 2 out of the House. He compromised with rural Republicans who are still apprehensive to the school bill. He got them to agree to vote for it by allocating more money to transportation costs since some routes in West Texas are as long as 90 miles. However, the word on the street is that Grusendorf will want the final vote to only be a majority of the quorum present, not the majority of the house since many rural Republicans are considering walking out when it comes time to vote - thus abstaining from voting. The next few days are sure to be interesting..

5 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Blogger Google Page Rank 6 said...

Want more clicks to your Adsense Ads on your Blog?

Then you have to check out my blog. I have found a FREE and Legitimate way that will increase your earnings.

Come Check us out. How to Boost Your AdSense Revenue

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Gordon said...

Hello, just visited your blog, it's informative. I also have a website related togoogle adsense software. So make sure you visit and hope it's useful.

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Stop by and visiit my plastic surgery houston blog!

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Sensational blog. I took pleasure in the site and I
will go back! Surfing online for blogs like this one
is worth my time.
Please examine my cash for annuity blog as soon as you can.

 
At 2:14 AM, Blogger mag-num said...

Unbelievable blog. I can hardly wait to vist this
site again.I'm consistently looking up blogs like
this.
I was in love with your cash advance loan blog site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home