Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day! (oh, and I'm back in action)

Hello Texas Politico Blogosphere,

First, Happy Valentine's Day. This legislative session, we'll need to share the love to get business done, so I figured it'd be an appropriate day to announce that I'm back. For those who didn't read me last time, I'm a wonk through and through as well as a critic of so much of what happens at 1100 Congress Ave, from the left to right. I like dissecting policy and don't care much for the politics of it all (such as, when did Talton become a Democrat? ;)

Since we're still (relatively) close to the new year, I'll make a few resolutions:


  • First, I vow to not let spammers overrun my blog entries. I was not happy to see 47 nonsensical comments on my last post.



  • Second, I vow not to crap out towards the end of session. As session really got down to it, I'd realized that maintaining a free blog wasn't at the top of my priorities as I was managing a time schedule that equaled two to two-and-a-half full-time work weeks. So, to help in my tracking of the absurd, I've recruited the help of a good friend who also wishes to remain anonymous. I figure that between the both of us, we'll have regularly updated entires of the latest in policy affecting the good people of this state. And we may actually add to the number of our authors, so stayed tuned for all of the latest developments.



Again, I sincerely apologize for dropping out so hard last session; I'll try my hardest not to do it again. I hope you enjoy the blog, and I hope to talk to many of you soon!

-Ima

2 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Try Askimet - it catches most of the gibberish and spam - including the foreign language stuff.

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger imasuit said...

Hmm...It seems to need a Word Press blog. I'll try to continue messing around with it. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home